Karva Chauth 2021 Date The day is celebrated on Chaturthi Tithi of Krishna Paksha in the Hindu timetable month of Kartik.
Karva Chauth is a significant jubilee celebrated across Northern India. On Karva Chauth, a jubilee that falls 10 days after Dussehra, wedded women supplicate for the long life and well- being of their misters. It’s considered as one of the most grueling fasts because women only eat or drink after offering Arghya to the Moon with an earthen pot known as Karva.
Date And Time
Karva Chauth is celebrated on Chaturthi Tithi of Krishna Paksha in the Hindu timetable month of Kartik. This time, it’ll be on Sunday (October 24). The Chaturthi Tithi will begin at 301 am and end at 543 am the coming day. The fast will be observed between6.36 am and8.36 pm on Sunday.
While women break the fast after moonrise, the Karva Chauth katha puja is conducted in the evening. This time, the puja timings are-609 pm to 724 pm.
Karva Chauth – History And Significance
On Karva Chauth, women supplicate to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. According to Hindu tradition, a queen named Veeravati visited her sisters during Karva Chauth. As time went by, she started to feel a little faint and eagerly awaited for the Moon to break her fast. After seeing her plight, Veeravati’s sisters decided to trick her into breaking her fast. Seeing a Moon-suchlike object in the sky, she broke her fast. Unfortunately, the moment she did, the news of her hubby’s death arrived.
After learning about the trick, Veeravati promised to hold a fast every month with full devotion and supplicated to the Gods. Eventually, she got her hubby back.
Karwa Chauth wishes, quotes, status, messages and greetings
- On the auspicious day of Karwa Chauth, here’s extending my warm greetings to you and your husband. Here’s wishing you a blissful married life.
- On the occasion of Karwa Chauth, here’s wishing you and your husband a very long and happy married life.
- May this Karwa Chauth bring you and your husband even closer and may you share the strongest bond. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- This is the festival of eternal love and devotion. Here’s wishing you and your husband, good health, wealth and prosperous life ahead. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Celebrate the unbreakable bond between a man and his wife by celebrating the joyous occasion of Karwa Chauth.
- Karwa Chauth represents devotion and unconditional love. It showcases the love of a wife for her husband. Here’s wishing you and your spouse a long and healthy life. May your love for each other grow by leaps and bounds.
- As you keep a fast and worship the Moon God for the long life of your husband, here’s wishing you all the goodness in the world. May you be blessed with all that you have wished for. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to you.
- May your palms always be decorated with Mehendi. May you get showered with the Moon God’s choicest blessings. Here’s wishing good health, and happy life to you and your husband. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- May you get all that you have dreamt of, on the auspicious day of Karwa Chauth.
- May this Karwa Chauth, bring you and your husband closer to each other, may you fall in love all over again and may you be blessed with a blissful life.
- Dear wife, I can’t thank you enough for making my life a blissful journey. I shall always remain indebted to you for showering me with boundless love. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to us.
- To my dear wife,You came into my life as an angel and transformed me into the man I always wanted to be. Thank you for being my life’s most significant influencer. A very happy Karwa Chauth to you.
- To my beloved wife,I feel blessed to have you in my life as my soulmate. Thank you for making my house our home, and our home into our love nest. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to you.
- Dear husband,
My world revolves around you, and I can’t imagine my life without you. Thank you for treating me like a Queen and for giving me the most special place in your heart. A very happy Karwa Chauth to you.
- Dear husband,
Your presence in my life transforms agony into ecstasy, darkness into light, turmoil into calm. Thank you for making me smile and showering me with your love. Happy Karwa Chauth to you my love.
- Dear husband,
- More than the gifts that you shower on me on Karwa Chauth, I look forward to your constant support and love that makes me feel special. I am the luckiest woman on the Earth to get the most special man as my husband. A very happy Karwa Chauth to us.
Here’s wishing everyone a very blissful Karwa Chauth.