World Nature Conservation Day Observed each year on July 28th, World Nature Conservation Day is celebrated internationally to increase awareness about the best practices to protect our natural resources. The Earth is supplied a limited amount of properties that we all rely upon each day like water, air, soil and trees.
A healthy environment is the foundation for a stable and productive society. Our lives, what we breathe, where we live, what we eat and our species’ and other species existence is directly related to Mother Nature.
As human beings, the steps towards conservation is being respectful, providing protection and co-existing in harmony with Nature. We all must participate to protect, conserve and sustainably manage our natural resources.
Mother Nature will respect us if we respect her.
Often, small steps taken collectively lead to impactful changes.
Let’s always remember that Earth is beautiful and we should let it be that way 💚
Nature conservation means protecting nature so that it is not over exploited. It also means using natural resources wisely so that needs of the present generation can be satisfied without compromising future generation’s ability to maximise their own needs. The most obvious reason for conservation is to protect wildlife and promote biodiversity. Protecting wildlife and preserving it for future generations also means that the animals we love don’t become a distant memory. And we can maintain a healthy and functional ecosystem.
World Nature Conservation Day 2020 Quotes
Nature worship is indeed and let’s cherish the gifts of nature.
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.” – Mother Teresa
“Conservation is a great moral issue, for it involves the patriotic duty of ensuring the safety and continuance of the nation.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“The Earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.” – John Paul II
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
“Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land.” – Aldo Leopold
“A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land – Aldo Leopolo
World Nature Conservation Day 2020 Messages
- I would like to encourage people to take part in all the activities that are organized on this day and I wish everyone a very Happy World Nature Conservation Day!
- The fact that there is a day like this tells us that the Earth needs our care and love right now. So be kind to our Mother Earth and wish everyone a very Happy World Nature Conservation Day!
- “A healthy environment is the foundation for a stable and productive society.”
- It is a request to not shy away from planting trees and participating in all the activities of the day. Have a very Happy World Nature Conservation Day!
- If you look around, you will see the Earth crying for help. Have an enlightened World Nature Conservation Day 2020!
- Be kind to the Earth and spare today in taking care of it. Happy World Nature Conservation Day 2020!
- Nature provides us with the most effective therapy for depression and that too for free. So preserve it and wish everyone a very Happy World Nature Conservation Day 2020!
- This gift of life that nature has given us, is our chance to give back to mother nature and preserve our home. Let’s conserve natural resources for a greener and sustainable future.
- save our nature and keep the World always fit for humankind to live in. Happy World Nature Conservation Day 2020!