Every year, India celebrates National Education Day on November 11.
Every time, India celebrates National Education Day on November 11. It’s to commemorate the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad– the first Union Education Minister of India. He was a freedom fighter, scholar and prestigious educator and was a crucial mastermind of Independent India. He was responsible for setting up apex education bodies like AICTE and UGC.
National Education Day 2021 History
In September of 2008, India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development declared the birthday of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, to be nationally honored as Education Day. After independence, India plodded to fully stabilize its institutions. Feting that education would be pivotal for nation- structure, the leaders of the country shifted their focus towards education. Abul Kalam, in particular, served as the flag deliverer for this cause.
National Education Day 2021 Significance
On National Education Day, India remembers Maulana Azad’s benefactions to nation- structure. The day is seen as to remember Abul Kalam’s donation in laying the foundations of the education system in an independent India.
November 11 is famed every time in seminaries by conducting colorful intriguing and instructional forums, councils, essay- jotting, rallies, etc. Scholars and preceptors come together to talk about the significance of knowledge and the nation’s commitment to all aspects of education.
National Education Day 2020 Indore academy gets 2nd rank in country, top 3 positions in state
How you can celebrate National Education Day 2021
- Share in a competition There are essay jotting, debates, and other competitions on this day in seminaries and universities across India. Share or help prepare a pupil you may know to encourage the significance of education.
- Visit a heritage point Innumerous structures, monuments and centres are set up for the cause of education. Take a trip to a lot or exploration installation.
National Education Day 2021: Wishes, quotes, SMS, messages, WhatsApp and Facebook statuses
- Education made the most unimaginable things possible. Today, I applaud each and every person who shares or receives it.
- Education has a power to change someone’s life. Happy education day.
- Never miss an opportunity to educate a child. Happy education day.
- Happy education day. Let’s hope for a beautiful educated county.
- Even when no other asset of life works for you, your knowledge will. So never stop gaining it!
- Let us take an oath to educate at least one child in this lifetime. Happy education day to all of you.
- Happy education day to all of you. May education shows you the way to live a good life.
- We all are born humans, but it is education that teaches us to be humane. Happy Education Day.
- Wishing you a happy education day. May education bring light to your life.
- An educated person can help to make an educated nation. Happy education day.
- On this Education Day, let’s acknowledge the true purpose of education and be the best version of ourselves.
- Happy education day to you all. I hope your education takes you to a better place.
- Education is a way that takes you to success. Happy education day to you all.
- Happy education day. I hope you have a good and successful life.
- Happy education day my dear students. I hope you all shine brightly in whatever you do in your life. Have a good day.
- Dear students, Happy education day. May you get success in whatever you do.
- I wish you a very happy education day. Spread the knowledge of your education to the world.
- Dear students, I hope you realize the power education has given you. Always try to use it wisely. A very Happy education day to you all.
- My dear students, Happy education day. I am lucky to share my knowledge with you all.
- I may have forgotten some of the lessons you have taught me, but I will never forget your dedication to educating us. Happy Education Day.
- My heartiest respect and best wishes to you on this Education Day. Your guidance and influence made me a better person.
- Dear teacher, Happy education day. Thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge with us.
- Education makes a person, and the teacher is the medium. Happy education day.
- Dear teacher, Thank you so much for teaching the difference between good and bad. We are lucky to have you as our mentor. Happy Education day.
- Happy education day teacher. I hope you had a bright life ahead. Thank you.
- The knowledge you share with us changed our life so much. We are really grateful to you. Happy Education day, dear teacher.
- “Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.” – Confucius
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss