Jumu’atul-Widaa (Jamat Ul Vida) is the Arabic term for Alvida which means Friday of Farewell of the holy month if Ramadan which is on 7th may 2021.
Islam places no specific emphasis on any Friday as a holy day but some Muslims regard this one as the second holiest day of the month of Ramadan and one of the most important days of the year. Some Muslims spend a large part of their day on Jumu’atul-Widaa doing Ibadah considering it as a Farewell to the most important day of the last week of the month of Ibadah (Ramadan).
Eid ul Fitr 2021: (Eid Mubarak 2021) – Date, Significance, Celebration, Images, Wallpapers, Posters, Drawings, Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Prayers, Sms, Cards, Greetings, Pics Whatsapp Status, Banners, Shayari, Facebook Status, Insta Stories… – ईद मुबारक 2021
Significance of Jumu’atul widaa (Jamat Ul Vida)
Friday has been considered an important day within a week. Friday (Jumu’ah) is the day on which Muslim men are required to attend congregation in lieu of the mid-day prayer. Women may attend, but are not obligated. Evidence of this congregation found in the Qur’an in Verse 9 of Chapter 62 (The Congregation, Friday):
Preparations for the last Friday of Ramadan and as a “Goodbye Friday” have not been proven by the Holy Prophet, the Companions Rizwanullah Alayhim Ajmeen and the jurists. Yes, the arrangement of worship throughout the decade is narrated in the hadiths, but it is not proven by the hadiths to sew new clothes, prepare or perform special worship for the last Friday.
O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Jumu’ah [Friday], then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if you only knew.
Jumua’tul widaa 2021 (Jamat Ul Vida 2021) Images, Quotes, Prayers, Messages, Wishes, Sms, Status, Whatsapp Status, Facebook Status
- Jumma Mubarak, May our deeds attract Allah’s love, noor and barakah. in order that our lives could also be crammed with peace, Happiness and freedom from any calamity.
- May Allah bless: your days with happiness… Your weeks with prosperity… Your months with contentment…. And your years with love and peace…. Jumma-tul-wida
- Ramadan is a month of Allah Whose beginning is Mercy Whose middle is Forgiveness Whose end is Freedom from Fire Jumma-tul-wida Mubarak!
- As you offer your sacrifices, I wish that Allah showers his divine blessings and fulfills all your dreams in Ramadan and always. Jummah Tul Mubarak!
- apki Yadon ka Ehsas in Fizaon me ho Sada Rahe Ap k Chehre pe Muskurahat Khuda Kare Itna Asar Hamari Duaon me ho Ameen… Juma Tul Mubarak
- Aapke Chehray Pe Hansi Sada Rahy. Mera Har Lafz Aapke Liye Dua Rahy. Zindagi Main Pao Khushi Har Qadam Par. Door Aapse Duniya ka Har Ghum Sada Rahy Aameen. Jumma-Tul-Wida Mubara
- a ALLAH Our Sins Are So Many But Your Mercy Is Limitless Plz Forgive Us You Are The Greatest Forgiver You Love To Forgive Plz Forgive me, my Parents, my Family And The Whole Muslim Ummah Past & Present Aamin – SumAmeen Jumma-tul-Alwida Mubarak
- Mein jaraha hon per aap upset na ho, Main phir aaounga ek saal baad isi tarhan Rehmatain,Barkatain,Naikiyan, Khushiyan, Phir le ker aaounga Q k I’m Ramadan Al-widah Jumma Tul Wida
- Asalam-o-Alaikum everyone, Jumma Mubarak. Don’t forget me in your prayers, May Allah bless you all… 🙂 🙂