Find Big Picture Registration Question and Answer Here. Big Picture Registration Eight Question is Unveiled on 24 July at 9.30 PM. Check Big Picture Eighth Question Day 8 Answer below.
The Colors channel is starting a brand new Rewarding Show named “The Picture, Tasveer se Taqdeer Tak“. The registration has already been started for the Participation within the show. The famous Bollywood actor Ranvir Singh will host the television program .
For the registrations, Colors will unveil one question a day for subsequent 10 Consecutive Days. The users need to identify the photographs and answer the question asked by the host.
A user who is looking to register himself/herself has got to visit the Voot app or Jio App then participate within the Joining Quiz. Once you filled altogether the private details, the question will appear on the screen. you only got to select the correct option and click on submit.
Big Picture Registration Question Day 8 Question no. 8
The monument displayed on the reverse side of Rs 100 is situated in which state of India?
- A. Maharashtra
- B. Gujarat
- C. Odisha
- D. Madhya Pradesh
ANSWER – B. GUJRAT
इस नोट के दूसरी तरफ चिन्हित स्मारक किस राज्य में है ?
- A. महाराष्ट्र
- B. गुजरात
- C. ओडिशा
- D. मध्य प्रदेश
स्मारक का नाम है रानी का वाव जो की गुजरात के पाटन में स्थित है |
How to Register for Color’s Big Picture
If you are willing to participate in the Quiz Show “The Picture”, a user has to register at the Voot app, My Jio App, and on the website voot.com. We are writing a complete guide below for our readers on how to Register and Participate in “Big Picture”.
- First of all, open the My Jio App on your mobile phone.
- Then scroll down to the bottom to find JioEngage.
- There on the 2nd option, click “Tasveer se Taqdeer tak”.
- Enter your registration details like name, email, phone number.
- Then, the question will appear on the screen.
- Choose the correct option and click submit.
- Voila, you have registered yourself for The Big Picture Tasveer se Taqdeer Tak).