Find Big Picture Registration Question and Answer Here. Big Picture Registration Tenth Question is Unveiled on 26 July at 9.30 PM. Check Big Picture 10th Question Day 10 Answer below.
The Colors channel is starting a brand new Rewarding Show named “The Picture, Tasveer se Taqdeer Tak“. The registration has already been started for the Participation within the show. The famous Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh will host the television program .
For the registrations, Colors will unveil one question a day for subsequent 10 Consecutive Days. The users need to identify the photographs and answer the question asked by the host.
A user who is looking to register himself/herself has got to visit the Voot app or Jio App then participate within the Joining Quiz. Once you filled altogether the private details, the question will appear on the screen. you only got to select the correct option and click on submit.
Big Picture Registration Question Day 10 Question 10
The visual in the picture is from which Bollywood Movie?
- A. Pyar Ka Punchnama
- B. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
- C. A Wednesday
- D. Masaan
Correct Answer: Option B Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
चित्र में दिखाए गए सीन बॉलीवुड की किस फिल्म से लिया गया है ?
- A. प्यार का पंचनामा
- B. ज़िन्दगी ना मिलेगी दोबारा
- C. ए वेडनेसडे
- D. मसान
How to Register for Color’s Big Picture
If you are willing to participate in the Quiz Show “The Picture”, a user has to register at the Voot app, My Jio App, and on the website voot.com. We are writing a complete guide below for our readers on how to Register and Participate in “Big Picture”.
- First of all, open the My Jio App on your mobile phone.
- Then scroll down to the bottom to find JioEngage.
- There on the 2nd option, click “Tasveer se Taqdeer tak”.
- Enter your registration details like name, email, phone number.
- Then, the question will appear on the screen.
- Choose the correct option and click submit.
- Voila, you have registered yourself for The Big Picture Tasveer se Taqdeer Tak).
Send SMS to Number 56161
How to Answer: Type TBP <Space> Answer<A,B,C,D><Space>Age<Space>Gender<M,F,O> and Send it to 56161
Example: If you are 29 Year Old Man and your Answer is Option D, then you have to Answer like TBP D 29 M and Send it to Number 56161
SMS Charge: Rs. 4/Per SMS