Children are the foundation of a better hereafter. Every time, Children’s Day is celebrated each across India on November 14.
This day was chosen to celebrate as Children’s Day after the death of India’s first high Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, adorably appertained to as Chacha Nehru. Jawaharlal Nehru celebrated his birthday on November 14. Nehru was a great advocate for children’s right and for an each-inclusive education system where knowledge is accessible to all. He believed that children are the future of the country and the foundation of a society, and hence, everyone’s well- bring should be taken care of.
Children’s Day History and Significance
Before, Children’s Day was celebrated in India on November 20, the day World Children’s Day is celebrated by the United Nations. Still, after the death of Jawaharlal Nehru, a resolution was passed in the Indian Parliament to mark his birthday as Children’s Day. Jawaharlal Nehru failed in the time of 1964, and since also, to commemorate his birth anniversary, Children’s Day is celebrated on November 14.
Piecemeal from Nehru’s birth anniversary, Children’s Day is also celebrated to raise mindfulness on children education, rights and to see that proper care is accessible to all. ““ The children of moment will make the India of hereafter,” said Jawaharlal Nehru, formerly.
Children’s Day 2021 Celebrations
Children’s Day is celebrated in an adorable fashion, all over the country. This the day when children are showered with a lot of love, gifts and pampering. Children’s Day is observed in schools, where the teachers put up programmes and entertaining performances for the children. They are also showered with gifts, consisting of eatables, books and cards. Last year due to the pandemic, most of the Children’s Day celebrations took place through online platforms like Zoom. However, with the country opening up and the children going back to the school, grand performances and celebrations await them.
Happy Children’s Day 2021: Inspirational quotes by Jawaharlal Nehru
1. “It is a fundamental rule of human life, that if the approach is good, the response is good.”
2. “Children do not think of differences amongst themselves.”
3. “Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow. Only through right education can a better order of society be built up.”
4. “The object of education was to produce a desire to serve the community as a whole and to apply the knowledge gained not only for personal but for public welfare.”
5. “As they grow up, unfortunately, their natural freedom is often eclipsed by teaching and behaviour of elders. At school, they learn many things, which are no doubt useful, but they gradually forget that essential thing to be human and kind, playful and make life richer for ourselves and others.”
6. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
7. “Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
8. “Evil unchecked grows, evil tolerated poisons the whole system.”
9. “Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles.”
10. “What we really are matters more than what other people think of us.”
11. “It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences.”
12. “The only way to reform them (children) is to win them over with love. So long as a child is unfriendly, you can’t mend his ways.”
13. “The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country.”
14. “There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear.”
15. “Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality.”
16. “Time is not measured by the passing of years but by what one does, what one feels, and what one achieves.”
17. “There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
18. “I may not have time for adults, but I have enough time for children.”
19. “Only through right education can a better order of society be built up.”
20. “At school, they learn many things, which are no doubt useful, but they gradually forget that essential thing to be human and kind, playful and make life richer for ourselves and others.”
Happy Children’s Day 2021: Wishes and Messages
1. Let us remember these lines and celebrate the spirit of the erstwhile leader on this day. Happy Children’s Day to you!
2. Happy Children’s Day. May you start every day with a smile on your face and happiness in your heart.
3. Thank you for adding so much to our lives. Baby, have a wonderful Children’s Day.
4. Nothing will make us happier than watching you grow up to be even a better human being than we are. All the good wishes to you on this day!
5. Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy children’s day.
6. You never become old, if you carry your childhood with you, Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day to all.
7. Children carry the hopes for our brighter tomorrow and the dreams of our happy future. Wishing a very enjoyable day for children all over the world.
8. Do not educate children to be rich. Educate them to be happy so that when they grow up, they will know the value of things and not just the price.
9. Each and every dream that you have, you will always have your parents supporting you to make it come true. Happy Children’s Day to you my love.
10. You’re a blessing from God who can make all our pains go away with a little smile. Happy Children’s Day 2021!
11. We may be your parents, but we learn a lot from you every day. Happy Children’s Day!
12. Let us all rejoice in our children’s innocence and purity on this very special day. Make them feel special in every way we can. Happy Children’s Day!
13. Every child is a miracle with each having their own ways make this world a beautiful place for us. Happy Children’s Day to every child in the world!
14. Wishing all the amazing children of this world a Children’s Day celebration that is as beautiful as they are. We love you all. I hope you never forget that.
15. On this Children’s Day and all year-round, I wish you great happiness. May your future be as bright as the light you illuminate this world with. Enjoy your special day.
Happy Children’s Day 2021: WhatsApp and Facebook Status
1. The world’s best time, the world’s best day, the world’s most beautiful moment is found only in childhood, so Happy Children’s Day to all of you.
2. Today is the birthday of my uncle Nehru,
I wish you a very Happy Children’s Day!
3. On this Children’s Day and all year-round, I wish you great happiness.
4. Children are the flowers from heaven. Happy Children’s Day!
5. Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today. Happy Children’s Day 2021!
6. Greetings, kiddies! Your smile can bring heaven to earth.
7. No child deserves to stay uneducated and unprivileged. Treat them as an angel from heaven. Happy Children’s Day 2021!
8. Happy Children’s day dear kids! Hope you become kinder and wiser over time.
9. Children’s are the world’s most valuable resources. Happy Children’s Day 2021!
10. You are our great treasure and future. Happy Children’s Day!
Happy Children’s Day 2021: Poems
The greatest gift we will ever know
is a child, born to love and grow.
Conception is a miracle in itself;
the start of new life and good health.
Such a treasure your precious child is,
who will thrive on every hug and kiss.
Hold them close and sing them songs;
they will only be a child for so long.
They may not always smell pure and sweet,
a dirty diaper or a dampened sheet.
But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile,