Bhai Dooj, like Raksha Bandhan, celebrates the unique bond among sisters and brothers. Bhai Dooj is well known on the second one day (Dooj) of Shukla Paksha, the waning segment of the Moon, withinside the Hindu calendar month of Kartik.
Usually, the pageant falls after Diwali. Although it’s miles celebrated throughout India, in a few elements of the united states of america it’s miles recognised with the aid of using unique names. The pageant is called Ningol Chakouba in Manipur and Bhau Beej withinside the Konkan region. Date And Rituals
Bhai Dooj 2021 Celebration
This year, Bhai Dooj can be celebrated on November 6. The Dwitiya Tithi starts at 11:14 pm on November five and ends at 7:forty four pm on November 6. On this day, sisters positioned a tilak on their brothers’ forehead, and pray for his or her protection and well-being. Brothers, in turn, provide their sisters gifts. This year, the shubh muhurat to carry out the rituals is among 1:10 pm and 3:21 pm on November 6.
Bhai Dooj Significance And History
According to non secular texts, the puranic characters related to Bhai Dooj are siblings Yamuna and Yama. The God of death, due to his preoccupation with the essential venture he has in his hands, couldn’t go to his sister for an extended time. 1 Comments Once, Yama visited Yamuna unannounced and granted a boon to her. Yamuna then requested him now no longer to take the lives of brothers on that day. This day changed into later celebrated as Bhai Dooj. Hindus agree with that folks who take bath withinside the Yamuna river can be blessed with the aid of using Yama.
Happy Bhai Dooj 2021 – Wishes, Messages, Greetings
- Dear Brother, while putting tikka I pray to God for your peace happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Bhaidooj.
- Behen chahey bhai ka pyar, Nahi chahiye mahenge uphar, Rishta atoot rahey sadiyon tak, Mile mere bhai ko khushiyan apar Happy Bhaiya Dooj!
- It is time to celebrate the bond of love and trust between two souls united by the purest form of friendship. Happy Bhai Dooj to all brothers and sisters!
- Bhai, Together we laughed, together we cried, the affection in between is immense. We both make the best team together… Cheers to all the beautiful moments of childhood!!! Happy Bhaiya Dooj!
- Thanks brother, for making me feel safe and blessed at all times. Happy Bhai Dooj!!!
- My Dear Brother….Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and happy. Happy Bhai Dooj
- You were always my best friend, Looking out for me, making sure The path I travelled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, There cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- Wish you the days that bring you happiness infinite and a life that’s prosperous and bright…Happy Bhai Dooj
- Bhaiyaa, you are someone I admire and look up to, with lots and lots of love wishing you Happy Bhai Dooj
- You mean the world to me bhai May the beautiful relationship we share, strengthen our bond more Best wishes for Bhai Dooj!
- My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone you make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always Dear Brother. Happy Bhaidooj.
- Sending you love and blessings wrapped in an envelope today. Happy Bhaiya Dooj to you my brother!
- You are my world, my brother. This is a day to thank you for always being there for me. May our beautiful relationship strengthen with each passing day. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- May this Bhai Dooj brings immense happiness and success in your life brother. Wishing you a Happy Bhai Dooj!
- May our bond become strong and unbreakable as steel. Sending you all my love and blessings on Bhai Dooj. Love you brother!
- May God bless you with prosperity, health, wealth, happiness throughout your life. Let us pray for each other and wish we stay safe all the time in everything. Best wishes for Bhai Dooj!
- You have the most special place in my life. Though maybe distant from each other, but the bond and love for you will never be less. Lots of love and blessings for you on the occasion of Bhai Dooj.
- I always pray for your long life and good health. Cheer up and stay a blessed lifetime, Happy Bhai Dooj!
- My dear brother! Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful, and happy. I always remember you and pray for you. May you live long and happy always. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- You are my brother and my best friend at the same time. I know you will always have my back. I want to thank you today for your unconditional love. Happy Bhai Dooj.
- I wish you receive infinite happiness and deserving success in your life. Make your life prosperous and bright! Have a memorable Bhai Dooj, my bro!
- May this Bhai Dooj add sweetness to your life and bring you infinite joy. May our wonderful relationship get stronger with time and tide. Best wishes for Bhai Dooj!
- Your love for me reminds me of the love of Lord Krishna for his sister Subhadra. You always pray for my happy, long and wonderful life. Bhai Dooj to you!
- May this year the festival of Bhai Dooj is celebrated with more love and protection for our sisters and brothers. Best wishes on this Bhai Dooj.
- Dear Brother, my love for you is infinite. My blessings and prayers will always keep you protected and be the guiding light in your life. Happy Bhai Dooj.
- My dear brother, you will always be my hero and my support. I feel so lucky and blessed to you got you in my life. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- You are an inspiration and motivation behind what I am today. I could reach the heights with your constant support in my life. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- I feel so proud to have got a hero in form of a brother. My life becomes meaningful with you in my life. I want to thank you for each and everything that you do for me. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- You are the best brother one can have on this earth and this makes me feel blessed and protected. I convey you my thanks on this wonderful occasion of Bhai Dooj. Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead my brother. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- You are my hero, my father, my mother, my world my brother. I cannot imagine my existence without you. Thank you for giving me a life worth living. Happy Bhai Dooj!